3/26/09

Life in The Office

Some days the workplace has its challenges. Today was one of those stressful days. I actually got out of the building with a friend at lunchtime to get a little sanity back. (I usually just eat at my desk.)

But tonight was nice, despite the rainy drive home. Tonight's episode of The Office totally put all that in perspective. Tonight, Jim, Pam, Michael, and Dwight were my heroes. (And if you watched tonight, no I wasn't inspired by Michael quitting his job--I do still love mine, and feel lucky to have it, stressful days or no.) But you can't watch the Office and not walk away with a smile.

If you love the Office, you've got to check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=excBsIv_3xI&feature=PlayList&p=A77D9E23F6010482&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment